The combined choirs currently consist of 40 youngsters from 25 different schools,
all of whom receive a first-class musical education completely free of charge.
Admittance to the choir is open to boys and girls in years 3 and above.
Membership of the choir is free of charge (indeed, we pay all our youngsters!) and is open to any talented youngsters,
irrespective religious, financial, or family background.
The audition process in non-intimidating and designed to help your child perform at their best.
We don’t expect a finished product; we look for potential.
Choristers at All Saints’:
- Learn a vast range of music under the direction of professional musicians
- Receive free singing lessons
- Receive free music theory lessons
- Acquire a broad range of skills including: self-discipline, teamwork, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Appear on CDs, and perform in exciting venues across the country
- Have the opportunity to tour abroad. Recently: Malta, Austria, Germany, France, Denmark, and the USA
- Get paid for attendance
- Make great friends for life
Those interested in auditioning for the choirs, should book a place on one of our Be a Chorister Days.
Girls : Be a Chorister Day is on Sunday 18th November 2018, 1pm-5pm) read about it here
Boys: Be a Chorister Day is on Sunday 25th November 2018, 1pm-5pm) read about it here
For more information about the schedules of our choirs:
Girls’ Choir Schedule Lealet can be downloaded here
Boys’ Choir Schedule Leaflet can be downloaded here