The combined choirs currently consist of 45 youngsters from 25 different schools,
all of whom receive a first-class musical education completely free of charge.
Admittance to the choir is open to boys and girls in years 3 and above.
Membership of the choir is free of charge (indeed, we pay all our youngsters!) and is open to any talented youngsters,
irrespective religious, financial, or family background.
The audition process in non-intimidating and designed to help your child perform at their best.
We donít expect a finished product; we look for potential.
Choristers at All Saintsí:
- Learn a vast range of music under the direction of professional musicians
- Receive free singing lessons
- Receive free music theory lessons
- Acquire a broad range of skills including: self-discipline, teamwork, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Appear on CDs, and perform in exciting venues across the country
- Have the opportunity to tour abroad. Recently: France, Malta, Austria, Germany, France, Denmark, and the USA
- Get paid for attendance
- Make great friends for life
The Junior Choir currently has spaces for both boys and girls looking to start in January 2022