The combined choirs currently consist of 40 youngsters from 27 different schools,
all of whom receive a first-class musical education completely free of charge.
The girlsí choir is currently oversubscribed, but there are places available for boys in years 3-6.
Membership of the choir is free of charge (indeed, we pay all our youngsters!) and is open to any talented youngsters,
irrespective religious, financial, or family background.
The audition process in non-intimidating and designed to help your child perform at their best.
We donít expect a finished product; we look for potential.
Choristers at All Saintsí:
- Learn a vast range of music under the direction of professional musicians
- Receive free singing lessons
- Acquire a broad range of skills including: self-discipline, teamwork, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Appear on CDs, and perform in exciting venues across the country
- Have the opportunity to tour abroad. Recently: Malta, Austria, Germany France, Denmark, and the USA
- Get paid for attendance
- Make great friends for life
For more information,about the choirís schedule can be viewed
or downloaded (as a PDF document) here